Monday, August 16, 2010

A Cool Classroom Management Idea

Have I told you that I'm blog-obsessed? I have an RSS reader wherein I follow nearly 1,000 blogs. It is the BEST way to keep track of all the different things for which I have an interest. Admittedly, most of mine are artistic in nature, but I have a few other things too. And, the best part is that I can catergorize my art followoings. For instance, I follow jewelry-fabricating blogs, general crafting-blogs, clothing-creating blogs, art teacher blogs, plush-creator blogs, and fine-art blogs. WHEW. By having different categories, I can pinpoint EXACTLY what I am looking for.

Sooo, this week, while perusing some back months of TeachKidsArt I came across the best classroom management tool. She has taught her kiddos sign language to indicate which kind of question they need to ask. You REALLY should go and check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear all these blog terms and have no idea what they mean... what is an RSS reader? and what is Tumblr? and so on and so on... I'm so ignorant!

    ReplyDelete