Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Great Art Quote


I'm not sure I 100% agree with this quote. . . But when you think about it, it is awfully hard to be an artist if you never finish anything. I suppose you could argue that some artists feel that their work is never finished. . . But, the artist who created this piece -an illustrator- her work has to be realized in a finished state by others even if it isn't by herself.

I WOULD like to have this quote all big and in my art room either at school or at home. These ARE definitely words that would inspire me to work harder to complete my work, and maybe it would inspire my students similarly.

Artwork above is by one of my favorite illustrators, Jannie Ho. You can like to her blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thank you for the kind words and mention :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how awesome! THANK YOU for your comment. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete