Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Hiya everyone! My apologies for how quiet it has been around here lately. I've been gearing up not only for the holidays, but for my upcoming trip to Africa as well. I leave two days after Christmas (the holiday I celebrate), and all the food, laundry, last-minute prescriptions etc. etc. have needed my attention.

In the midst of all of this, I lost my mind and decided to hand-make all of my gifts. More on that in the next few posts.

I will be gone until after the first week of the new year, but have several posts that have been set to appear in my absence.

The above is my holiday card. I'm still using the same characters from last year, and you can learn about their very special origins here and here. I wish you the best of your time off from school, and send you the warmest wishes for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful, fabulous, enlightening trip to Africa! Hopefully you are back to feeling healthy and are ready for the traveling. I'm sure we'll all look forward to reading about your time in Africa. Happy Holidays and Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete