Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lesson Plan Wednesday: Spring Break!

Sadly, there isn't a Lesson Plan Wednesday posting this week because I'm on Spring Break. I'm having a little stay-cation and taking some much needed time off from school, networking, blogging, branding, job-searching (eep! more on that in the weeks to come, and it is good news) and educational thinking.

I am so passionate about what I do that sometimes I look back and realize taking a breather would do me a world of good. There is a lot to be said for taking time off and then re-applying with renewed energy to life and projects.

Is your Spring Break soon? Are you going to take some time off as well? Are you going somewhere? I'd love to hear about it and either way, I hope it is all you wish it to be.

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice stay-cation! (I like the term) My vacation is a week away, and we'll be heading for a weekend visit to my son at college, for an awesome event called ArtAwake that he co-manages. And then there's Passover, and hopefully relaxing, and doing some personal artsy stuff, and maybe the air will warm up and snow will disappear finally, and the ice will go off the lake and I can take the kayak out for a spin and soak some sunshine... we shall see.

    ReplyDelete