Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lesson Plan Wednesdays: Mr. Senecio

This week's Lesson Plan Wednesday is Mr. Senecio. Who doesn't love a great project about Paul Klee?!. I would suggest this project for Kindergartne/1st grade students (I prefer Kindergarten). This is a great way to review shape recognition AND to allow student an opportunity to play and discover color with paint. My Kinders really enjoyed getting to make there Mr. and Ms. Senecios.

**you are welcome to share this lesson plan on your website or blog but please credit Artful Artsy Amy as the source. Please do not re-publish this lesson plan for profit or for a grade.*

****Also, don't forget to comment on this post to have a chance at winning a copy of ALL the lessons in my lesson plan binder (near 300 at last count)!!!****

3 comments:

  1. they're so whimsical, love them :) it is definitely a good shape recognition project to keep in mind for K for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome lesson--I am going to try and fit it in next week with kinders--a great review of shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do Klee this year, but plan to next year, so I'm going to tuck this one away till then. I like the simplicity of it for the younger kids.

    ReplyDelete