Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mobile Devices in Education

This past Monday and Tuesday, I was fortunate enough to make a presentation at the 20th Model Schools Conference in Orlando, Florida.  I talked about how teachers of any grade level and any subject can integrate student mobile technology into the classroom. I was and am so excited to discuss this subject, which I've been using heavily in my classroom since this past Fall. 

Over the next few weeks, I will be taking an issue about mobile tech in education and disucssing it at length (hopefully. grad school is also a major part of my life now!). 

You can download a non-editable PDF copy of my presentation at the Model Schools Website (I'm the first presentation under "Middle Schools"). If you would like a hard copy of the presentation to edit/share with your faculty and/or educational community email me at artful.artsy.amy@gmail.com and I will email you a copy.

Here is my presentation.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your presentation. I never heard of Google SMS or Cha Cha answers, but I am going to spread the word! Remind101 would be great to notify all my art room volunteers. Our school won't allow cell phones, but there is a lot of info in your presentation that would work for our 1:1 iPad classes. Thanks a million for posting!

    Rina at www.k6art.com

    ReplyDelete