Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Permanent Marker Caddy Take 2!

Remember when I posted about how frustrated I was with permanent markers "walking" out of my classroom? Remember, how I shared my solution: a marker caddy made of tape of floral foam?

Well, that is one of my most popular blog posts of all time; I guess we can all appreciate a system of tool management. I am thrilled to see some of you share you versions of the marker caddy online.  My favorite share, is from Syallatham.  She took the original idea and made it even better by adding colored duct tape!  You can see her (awesome) adaptation of the caddy on her blog at http://syllatham.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-sad-goodbye.html

I was so inspired by Syallatham's adaptation, that I decided to add duct tape to my caddy too! Here is my new (and much improved) caddy:

1

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! I'm so making one for school! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete